Okay, so I had a pretty busy four weeks this past month. And yes, blogging may have taken a back seat… But now that life is a little calmer, I promised myself I’d start blogging again…
So here’s an update of everything I’ve been up to:
- Rode in the Ride to Conquer Cancer: June 8th & 9th
- Moved into a New Place: End of June
- Stressed about my little Bro who broke his face: June 20th-ish
- Ran Color Me Rad & Visited Toronto Island: June 23rd
- Had a Visit from my Wonderful Mama: Canada Day Weekend
- Had Cottage Fun: This Past Weekend
- Tried to keep up with these good looking people…
- And worked out with my new neighbour…
On top off all this I’ve been working full time and taking a summer course. Oh, and volunteering once a week.
So finding free time hasn’t exactly been easy. But I am love, love, loving my summer. I really feel like I’ve been doing everything I’ve wanted to be doing. Even though it’s rained like a Vancouver spring.
Anyways, now that things have calmed down a bit, I am going to figure out what I want to do with the time that is left in my summer 🙂
Hope you are all having a wonderful summer!!